Thursday, February 07, 2008

Nights

Night time in our household is not the easiest. Sometimes it takes Kristen 2-3 hours to fall asleep after she has been put to bed. It's weird because it's not like she wants to play she just is fidgity, can't keep still, and just pretty much can't get herself to relax. Actually it's sad to watch and frustrating to go through night after night. So, yesterday night I had come downstairs after a few hours of trying to soothe and relax her and before I knew it she was up again wiggling around. I went upstairs and she said to me, "Mommy, I am just really sad, I just can't fall asleep." I have to say that this made my heart pretty much sad because I just don't know what to do for her. It also was kind of an answer that I have been hunting for. Is she just not wanting to miss the action, or is she not really able to fall asleep? So, all that to say I am trying to have more patience at night time, but it's tough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Kristen... and you. That is so hard!