Friday, February 01, 2008

BLEACH..great cleaning chemical


Well today I was putting Austin down for a nap, while Kristen was busy playing downstairs. Before I took Austin upstairs Kristen was pretend dusting with a basting brush! I thought, "How cute, she is cleaning!" Well I came down from putting Austin down for his nap and saw Kristen taking her cleaning to the next level. She was holding the BLEACH bottle! At first I couldn't figure out what she was spraying until she said, "Look Mommy I clean dis reawl good!" It was our new leather ottoman/coffee table thingy!!! AAaahh! "Stay calm" I told myself. So I ended up telling her that the cleaning bottle was off limits, and I thanked her for her cleaning. Needless to say the ottoman has a new shine and her shirt is no longer purple but white..with a bit of a bleach scent.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Ooooo no good, Bleach on the ottoman!