Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Potty Training...Wow.

Yesterday, January 14th we started potty training Kristen. My mom came out to help me with Austin, which was a huge blessing. Well it started by taking Kristen's diaper off and putting her on the potty. The first time she didn't go, so we went ahead and put the beautiful Cinderella panties on her. She got in the chair to eat a snack at the table and soon began to pee. While saying, "Uh oh, Mommy this is not good" I rushed her to the potty. I think I shocked the pee right out of her because no more went into the potty. So, then we put new panties on and explained a little bit more about pee peeing on the potty and she went on her way. Could not have been a few minutes later when I saw her poo poo face emerge. I knew that I missed the moment and we already had poopies in the panties. So we again went to the potty cleaned up and explained a bit more about poo poo and the potty, put new panties on and she was on her way. Well that was it and all that needed to happen, because the rest of the day she went on the potty EVERY time!

Today, January 15th Kristen went in the potty every time again!! Today she continued to tell me when she needed to go potty and proceeded to go. Poopies even happened all be herself on the potty today! It was an amazing day! We will see what happens tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY Kristen! We are so proud of you. Can't wait to do the potty dance with you!