Saturday, March 24, 2007

Lumpy...

In the movie, Pooh's Heffalump movie, there is a character named Lumpy. Lumpy is suppose to be a heffalump, also known as an elephant. Well Lumpy is small and he wants to make a trumpeting sound like his mother, but he can't. All he can do is a "Pflpbt" sound. (Put your lips together tightly and blow out and you will know the sound I am going for here.)

Well Kristen really likes Lumpy. Today I put her down for a nap and about 15 minutes later I hear, "Pflpbt, Pflpbt, ha ha ha ha ha". She was making the sounds of Lumpy and then laughing really hard. I went upstairs to peek in her room and she was sitting in the corner of her crib spitting out her pacie's, making Lumpy sounds and laughing. It was so hard for me not to burst into laughter while peeking through her door, but of course I bit my tongue so she wouldn't hear me...oh these are the moments that make you keep going.

No comments: