Monday, October 23, 2006

Play Dough...

A few nights ago, Kristen brought me a small tub of playdough that I had been hiding from her. Somehow she found it and immediately wanted it open. So, I got out the mushy stuff and sat her in her high chair and began to sculpt with her. We made snakes mainly...Kristen enjoyed taking small bites of the snakes when I wasn't looking...I could tell because her mouth was all of a sudden turning colors. I tried to explain to her that she can't eat the salty dough, but she insisted. She loves to eat PlayDough...so much that when I went to take it away from her when she was putting it in her mouth, she would grab a hold of it very tightly and shove it all into her mouth as fast as she could before I could get it all out of her hands. It was almost like I was taking drugs away from someone who was seriously addicted and just couldn't get enough...she was (or maybe is) addicted to PlayDough!

No comments: