Saturday, September 12, 2009

Preschool for my Baby

Last Friday Paul and I went to enroll Austin in preschool. I am excited about this but also very edgy about it considering right now I feel like he is my baby. He is beyond excited to go to school on Monday. When we took him to see his school he said, before we were inside, "This is my school! This is my school!". It made my heart pump fast to think that he really wants to go to school and I kinda wanna keep him home a little more. I guess this is a part of letting go a little at a time. I can't wait to see how thrilled he is on Monday when we take him there for his first day. We drove by the school yesterday and Austin said, "There's my school Mommy, there it is!!!" He is so proud. I love that little guy so much.

4 comments:

Joe and Brianna said...

preschool for the little guy already? awwww cute. is he going to the same school as Kristen?

Paul and Julie said...

no not as of right now bc her school won't take him yet bc of his age..but soon he will be there.

Paul and Julie said...

no not as of right now bc her school won't take him yet bc of his age..but soon he will be there.

Stacy said...

CRAZY to think he is starting preschool!!!!!