Friday, July 11, 2008

Kristen's 3rd Birthday

Today was Kristen's 3rd birthday..and I still can't believe my baby girl is 3! Where does the time go? I know I am going to blink and she will be 18...well let's not think about that. Anyway today was a very fun and relaxing day enjoying her.

It started off with Kristen waking up and yelling MOMMY at the top of her lungs! I went running into her room to see her with her hands on her face saying, "look at all this, balloons, hats," and I said, " HAPPY BIRTHDAY!". She was so excited..it was so sweet.

Later in the day, Daddy came home early from work and Uncle Joe (Paul's brother) came over. Kristen and her Daddy decorated her cake and then we headed to Chuck E. Cheese. After winning 400+ tickets we ate a little pizza played some more and then headed home for cake and presents!

Before we left, Paul put out the presents so that when we got home Kristen would see them right away...and she did while jumping up and down. It was so cute! She got some presents and a doll that she has been wanting for quite awhile...her name is Carrie. Kristen is the best little mommy. I love watching her interact with the doll....I pray she will be a great mommy one day. After playing with all the toys, we ate some cake, played outside, and went night night!

I kind of wanted the day to be longer..I think birthday's should be stretched out over a 3 day period...one day just doesn't have enough hours to reminisce about the good years that have passed. Ya know what I mean?

Still can't believe she's three...but so excited about this next year of life.

No comments: