Saturday, June 28, 2008

Noses

Kristen has stuck a few things up her nose in the past month. The first thing was play dough. She did this at a restaurant, then began to cry because her nose was stinging..we couldn't figure it out until I tilted her head back and all I could see was orange goo in her nostrils. Paul tried to pinch it out which didn't work too well so I had her blow her nose and you should have seen the amount of play dough up there...let's just say she has big nostrils.

So yesterday she was rubbing her nose telling me that it hurt. I asked her why her nose was hurting and she said that the button was doing it. WHAT??? A button?? I couldn't believe it...I got tweezers and went in for the kill...no luck. The button was totally out of site. I had no idea what to do, then it came to me, have her blow her nose. There it came the pink, gooey, button. Thank goodness we didn't have to go to the ER for a button up the nose.

2 comments:

chrisandheatherdouglas said...

This is so us back in January. Cassidy put a Polly Pocket shoe up her nose about 30 minutes after arriving up the mountain and settling in at our cabin in Utah in a snow storm. Not so fun when it wouldn't come out - even with blowing and tweezers - and Chris drove down the mountain again to the ER. Not so fun - but makes for a great story now!!

Paul and Julie said...

That's crazy! How did they get it out?! I was so freaked..had no idea what I was in for! :)