Friday, November 16, 2007

A little caffeine doesn't hurt....right??

So yesterday I took the children to Costco and before we went in Kristen asked for a hot dog, so I ordered the hot dog combo (hot dog and a drink). I also got her a water cup so that she wouldn't have any of my diet coke that I had been thirsting for. We got our combo and were on our way shopping! Well, I had been having sips of my oh so desired diet coke while Kristen munched on her hot dog. (Austin was eating the bun!) After awhile it got a little difficult to hold onto my soda so I put it in the cart next to Kristen, big mistake. When we were almost done shopping, I was parched and reached down to find my diet coke totally EMPTY!! Kristen had sipped away ALL of my diet coke, while her little body filled up with caffeine. And boy did it fill with caffeine, I think we finally got her to go to sleep at 10:15pm...she usually is asleep by 7:30. Amazing what caffeine can do to a little body...

No comments: